Monday, March 9, 2009

Four weeks!




So today Callista Jayde is four weeks old. She's grown so fast already it's so hard to believe. When we went to the Dr. two weeks ago she was 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long. I'm sure she's gained at least another half pound. She's doing great and last night was a night she actually slept pretty good, which I was happy about. Besides that everything is great and it's hard to believe that she's four weeks....she's such a sweet little girl!!!

3 comments:

Carlye said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her! How can four weeks have already gone by??

Bobbi Lee said...

Look at those cheeks! I can't believe it's already been a month...

Lindsey said...

She is so cute! Its crazy how time flies when they are born. Thanks for the website you gave me. Hopefully I can find what I am looking for!