Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-March update

So Callista is now 5 1/2 weeks old, seriously they grow too fast. She still is confused with night and day, eats Zach's nose thinking it's a bottle and she spits up if she hears my voice. She's probably about 9 lbs. 5 oz. thanks to wonderful formula (I call her Mini Bubba) Yesterday was her first St. Patty's day and we bought her a little hat at Target to celebrate! She is so fun to have around even though she mostly sleeps... I couldn't be more blessed to have her as part of our little family!













I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who has really helped out the past
5 1/2 weeks and unfortunately he had to go back to work this week. I haven't really been tested yet though with having Callista all day, Zach has Spring Break this week! So next week it'll just be Callista and I until he's done with work and school. I'm kind of sad too see him back at work, but we gotta have money somehow!!!

So last night I went out for the first time without Callista since she's been born. I went to the Jazz game with a cousin and was in the lower bowl, I've never been that close before. Can you guess who my favorite player is? Of course Kyle Korver who celebrated his Birthday at this game (he's 28) Oh and thanks to a friend of ours Callista has her own little Korver jersey!



It was a great time going out, but I sure missed being home with Callista and Zach!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

5 1/2 months huh? Probably feels that way. Excited to see you tomorrow!

Nikki said...

I love that you call her mini bubba, she does look a lot like you. :)