Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet lil' baby!

















I can't believe she's almost three weeks. Time sure does fly by a lot faster now that she's here.

5 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Hey she's awake! Haven't seen those eyes before. I am coming down on the 20th cuz my mom is having a procedure done, so I will see you then! Yay!!

Lindsey said...

Oh Bubba, so is adorable! I love how much dark hair she has! You guys are gonna have to watch the boys around her! I'm so glad you guys are doing well, and that you get to have her in your home.

Lindsey said...

I meant to say, She is adorable, not so is adorable... ;)

Natalie Maughan said...

Woo-hoo!! She's here, she's safe and she's absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats to all of you.

The Olson Gang said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!! We are so very happy for you!!!! GOOD WORK!!!

It's amazing how fast time goes when they get here isn't it... it seems so unfair!!! Just ENJOY every minute though!!! Don't ever wish for anything else but that minute!!!

You have a darling family!!!