So I went to the ultrasound tech yesterday and things are still looking good! She weighs about 5 lb. 11 oz. and has no more room left! We have a due date, which is going to be February 9th unless things change with how she's doing.
I'm finally done with work, so now I'm an official stay at home mom, but it's kind of boring with no baby around.... but I'm trying to keep busy. Zach starts another semester next week with some pretty tough classes so I will probably never see him..... (especially when the baby comes, cuz I know he'll want to be with her)!
Besides that everything and everyone in our families are doing great!
3 comments:
Wow, she's a big girl - that is already Bryson's size. Can't wait to meet her! Glad you're enjoying being at home!
Yes we need to get together- SOON! I am leaving for a week this weekend but then I will be back for a few days! I'll have to let you know when I am here- But after Feb 14 I am here to stay until this little one arrives- we schedule my C-Section at my next appt So I'll know then but it will prob be around the 20 of March- But I will be here if you need any help or anything at all with the baby! She is already a big girl! I am glad all is going well with you guys- Hope to see you soon! Ill call ya
Amber
Oh man- I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well. February 9 is Josh and I's anniversary so that's a great day!!! :) I'm so excited for you to be a Mommy, you'll definitely be a great one! Love you!!
Post a Comment