Things are going great!!
Zach is now back in school and busy, busy. He is taking classes that will help him out in Med. School so it's totally worth it for him to be busy!
I'm doing great. My weeks consist of staying home, cleaning and going to the Dr. twice a week. I've been a couple times to the Dr. and I went today and decided to update on the baby. She's doing great. She's measuring about 6 lbs. 12 oz. and is 36 weeks and 5 days (so about a week ahead of me) Like I said I go in twice a week. I get bio-physical profiles done and they also do a non-stress tests. But everything is good and we are still planning on February 9th unless she decides she wants to come earlier!!!
Besides that not much is going on in our lives. Hope everyone is well and I will keep you updated with our busy lives!!
2 comments:
You ARE a blogger. Good work. Your blog is cute. I'm so excited for you to have that bebe! See you Saturday!
I hope you don't mind, but I nominated you for a blog makeover from the lady who did my business blog. She is super sweet and is giving back to those who "inspire" and you inspire me! Check her out here http://sweetcheekydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/giving-back-nominate-someone-today.html
and if you totally want me to have her take it off, I will. Love you!
Post a Comment