So I am really ready for the weekend! I don't have any plans but it's the fact that there is no work!
I went to the Dr. again today and had an ultrasound. Baby is still looking good, moving tons, has lots of hair and weighs about 4 lbs. She's also measuring two weeks ahead(which is good, I want a fat baby) but they haven't moved my due date up, all I know is my Dr. won't let me go past 38 weeks.
Zach is still studying for his final on Monday so hopefully by Tuesday I'll be able to see him more. Speaking of Tuesday, yeah I'm going to be 24. That's so hard to believe because I remember when I was 16 and following Zach home... and now I'm married with already having one child and now one on the way. Time sure does fly by!
Hope things are going good for everyone and remember Christmas is just 13 days away!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bubba!
Oh ya, Happy Birthday Bubba! So glad to see that you have a blog. I stole your link from Kent.
Post a Comment