So I went to the Dr. on Friday the 5th and Callista is looking great! I will be going now weekly to do whats called a BPP, which is a Bio-physical profile. Meaning the ultrasound tech will make sure that Callista is developing and that the amniotic fluid is at the levels it should be. They measured her and she weighs approximately 3 lbs. and 9 oz. So everything is going good with the baby and we hope to have her here the first part of February, which has flown by really fast!
On the 7th Zach and I went to Will's grave to decorate it for Christmas. He has two little snowmen and a Santa Claus. Hopefully I will be able to get pictures up soon of that!
Besides that nothing much going on just keeping busy with work. Zach has one more final which he's studying for and then he's off for a month from school!!!
3 comments:
Bubba I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad your little baby girl is doing so well! It helps that she has her own angel watching over her! Good Luck to Zach with the final! See you soon!
Hey there Miss, It's me Amber (Olson) I just found your blog from my mom's- I dont know how she found it but here I am! Come check out my blog and keep in touch- I have somewhat moved to the ranch but will be up there frequently for Dr visits. We need to get together again soon!
I am glad everything is going good with the baby.
Love ya
Am
Yay for healthy babies (and mama's)!!! Super excited for you, but you know that already. Can't wait to see you :)
Post a Comment