Thursday, May 20, 2010

Slacking.... I know

So I'm terrible with blogging but I thought I'd give a quick update.
Callista is now 15 months old and is turning into a "little girl". She's starting to say more and more words everyday, although I have no idea what she's trying to say it's fun to listen to her. We have been doing "play dates" with some friends and they all play really great together. I'm so blessed to have this little girl to keep me busy while we have our adventure in Medical school.

Yesterday Zach and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We went out to "the lake" and had a yummy dinner and ended the night watching The Three Amigos. I can't believe how fast time went, it seems like yesterday I was "stalking" Zach home :) Happy Late Anniversary honey!!!

Zach has been "less busy" this quarter so finals haven't been stressful, in fact he's been spending tons of time with Callista and I. His finals end next week and then we head to UTAH! I can't wait to go see our families again, it's sure hard being away from them. I'm already planning on things to do....Shop at the mall (that's not an hour away), visit with friends, have TONS of GNO, visit Family, and did I mention I have to get my gallbladder out?? Probably not because I'm not bragging about it!

I'll try to be better about updating my blog, if not I'll blog again in 3 months!!!
Happy Summer everyone :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Bubba! I had my gallbladder out 3 years ago! Its not too bad of a surgery. I felt pretty good the next day, and 3 days later felt back to myself! Good luck!!

Bobbi Lee said...

3 months - what am I supposed to read in the meantime??? Thanks for the update, I'll be seeing you soon Lady!!

Anonymous said...

Please follow me on my New blog if you would like faithalwaysandforever.blogspot.com Love, Jackie Powell

Stephanie said...

Happy summer! Have fun in Utah and don't forget to post :)