Thursday, June 4, 2009

A while....

So it has been over a month since I have blogged, things are just so busy with Callista and with Zach out of school. Callista is growing so fast. She is four months old and we went to the Dr. yesterday. She is 15 lbs 11 oz and 24 inches tall. I am really lucky to be at home with her! Zach is out of school now, so it's just work during the day, then come home to Callista and I. I keep him really busy once he get's home, because most of the time I've been home all day so I'm stir crazy and we have to get out and do something.

As most of you know we will be moving at the end of July. There comes a time in your life when you have things to do and I guess going to Missouri for Medical School is one of them. Zach is ecstatic and I'm well, NERVOUS/SAD! I've never been away from "home" more than a week or two.
I look at moving to Missouri as a two year vacation :) I know it will be a tough vacation with Zach in school, but it will be well worth it in the end. I had a friend get married last week and I didn't realize it until her wedding that we were moving in less than two months and that I would be leaving all my friends and family behind. I know all will be well in Missouri and that I'll find friends, but I will terribly miss my loved ones in Utah.... oh and Idaho!

Alright enough about my sad story with moving.

I wanted to get family pictures done before we left and before Callista got too big. So we had one of my friends do some for us but because of the nasty weather that day they didn't turn out like I wanted them to....although I really do appreciate my friend doing them for us! So I broke down and decided to go have them done in a studio. So here are some of the pictures that we got and thank goodness it didn't rain inside:)


Hope all is well with our families and friends! This concludes the Farnworth family update!


2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Yay for missing friends in Idaho. We will miss you tons, but are so excited for you and your new adventures. Maybe I can come visit...hmmmm:) Pictures are darling, I love the new one on my fridge!

Burt Bunch said...

Bubba, your little girl is so adorable! I hope your move went well. You'll have to keep in touch so we can meet up sometime!