Friday, October 21, 2011

Update....

I'm a HUGE slacker when it comes to blogging! So here is a quick update on what's going on with the Farnworth family.



Zach is busy with school as usual. He had a break the beginning of September so we headed to the Kansas City Zoo, we had a great time. He put in for rotations for his third and fourth year of school and we will be heading to Salt Lake City :) We both are thrilled to be moving back "home"!



I'm doing GREAT!!! Pregnancy #3 is going well. Baby moves constantly :) Callista keeps me busy throughout the day and I know when we have the baby I'll be very busy. I'm excited for Thanksgiving to come because we will be heading to Utah to spend the Holiday with our families.



Callista is busy being a 2 1/2 year old. She is such a JOY to have around. We do crafts, watch Dora, Dora, Dora, read and enjoy our Mommy/Daughter time while daddy is at school studying. If you ask her the name of the baby she will tell you, "Dora, Boots". I hope baby likes that name as much as she does!
That's a quick update on how we're doing. And of course a couple pictures to top it off :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She has SO much hair, and you look so cute, mrs. preggers! I'm excited that you guys will be closer too. GNO, here we come!

Anonymous said...

SO good to hear from you!!! I'm excited you're moving here and glad things are going well with your pregnancy, and I just love ya and think you're swell!!! :)

Bobbi Lee said...

AHHHH, you're so dang cute! I love the pics :) Hope you're having fun in Utah. Love you!