Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So my little "kissy girl" turned 2 this week. How time flies! She's starting to become a little chatter box... I LOVE IT :) She loves to play with her daddy (when he's home), and she's mommies little helper. We had a little party for her with a few of her friends... Thanks for the presents again! She opened presents from us and grandparents after her friends left. Then we had a birthday dinner for her... SPAGHETTI.. Her favorite.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Callista Jayde
xoxo


So Callista and I went to a little Valentine's Day party Friday (while Zach studied) and they made Valentine's.
Callista made this for her daddy:

A few weeks ago while I was blog stalking, I found this idea:

Well tomorrow is VALENTINE'S DAY... Zach has two tests tomorrow, so this whole weekend he has been studying for tests... Who gives a test on Valentine's Day??? Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day to my AMAZING husband... Thanks for being a WONDERFUL husband...

And a GREAT daddy!!!

No comments: