

I can't believe Halloween has come and gone! My "tootsie roll" is growing so fast. She's almost 9 months and is into everything. She just got over an ear infection, which I'm so glad! She's never been sick, so seeing her cuddle with me made my heart break! She's back to feeling better though! She is walking along the couches, makes her way into the kitchen and pretty much any other place she shouldn't be.


Zach has been studying, studying! He only has two more weeks and then he's done with his first quarter of Medical School! I'm so proud of all he's accomplished. I know it's been a rough 1st quarter but he'll get through. (Since, this is just the beginning)
As you know we are not living in Utah, so it's really hard to go put things on Will's grave. So thanks to our wonderful families who went and decorated it for Halloween! It really means a lot since we can't be there to do it :)

As for me, I'm doing great! Keeping in good spirits while we are living here. I'm really excited for Thanksgiving this year since I'll be doing my first turkey! Also my niece who lives in Chicago will be spending Thanksgiving with us!!! But something that I'm really looking forward to is CHRISTMAS!!! We will be flying back to Utah to visit family for the Holidays! I can't wait too see everyone again. 47 days to go and counting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment