So here's what's going on in our tiny, tiny town:
We had Zach's white coat ceremony which was wonderful! It was really hard seeing everyone there with family but we'll have our families out when he graduates! He's started school and has been loving it. He's been quite a busy guy but always makes time to be with us. To tell you how busy... He had a quiz today, Friday he has a quiz/test and on Monday he has another test. So for the next week it'll be study, study!
Callista is growing up so fast. She just turned7 months yesterday and is getting ready to crawl. In the mornings when she wakes up she'll be in her crib making noises, it's so cute to sit and listen to her. She's also afraid of other people :( I know every baby goes through the "strange anxiety" but it's really hard... I feel bad when she cries when our friends want to hold her but I know she'll get out of that!!! She rolls everywhere.. so we have to make sure and put things up (like the controller for x-box) She's such a great baby!!!
I'm doing really great! I still have my "hard days", where I really miss family! It's become much easier now that I've met tons of people, since were all here in the same boat we can relate to one another. I've been keeping myself busy with Callista, doing turbo kickboxing which has been so fun and I'm also playing church basketball. It's great to get out and do things every once and a while.
Besides that not much has gone on. Small town so very few things to do. We often find ourselves walking about 2 miles to Walgreen's to give us something to do...or go and grab a red box... or I know this sounds crazy but going to Wal-Mart... It's the total hang-out spot unless there is a high school football game on Friday then that's where everyone goes to hang out. I can't complain though... It really hasn't been that bad living here. I've adjusted to the "small town" life but every once and a while I need to go to a bigger city to the mall :) We love and miss everyone very much and think about everyone often!!!
1 comment:
HI! Oh Catherine! i miss ya! how are you guys? I should probably be writing this all on your facebook, but was checking out your cute blog and wanted to say hi. Callista is so adorable. I am very excited to see you guys! we need to do a big dinner with everyone when we get home. Hey, I didnt save your new phone number in my phone like i had thought...please call me so i can call you! :) tell your cute family hi for us.
Post a Comment