Friday, April 10, 2009

2 month appointment










So today Callista and I ventured out to go see the Doctor. I woke up only an hour before the appointment, so getting ready was done very quickly! Callista is now 12 lbs. 7 oz. and 23 inches. The Doctor said "I love that she's a chubby one"! She also got her two month old shots so today she's been sleeping sleeping and yup more sleeping. She's such a sweet baby!

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

I can't get over her precious cheeks! Glad she's growing strong and handling shots like a champ. Can't wait to see you. Love ya!

Barnson Family said...

Holy cow! She is double Brook! Hopefully my baby will catch up soon! It was so fun to see you- we will have to do it again! I cant get over how cute she is! I love her cheeks! I'll call ya the next time I am in town and we can get together again!
Love YA
Amber